New revolutionary offering in a full performance budget friendly de-power traction power kite and trainer kite - The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Depower Power Foil Traction Kite, Snow Kite, and Trainer Kite.
|WindBone Kite Surf Paddle & Hobby is an actual Kite, Kiteboarding, SUP, & Hobby Shop based in NJ. We proudly offer the ultra premium performance Peter Lynn Lynx Power Kites and we are an Authorized Peter Lynn Dealer Shop. This means that you are guaranteed to receive your item in OEM factory authorized authentic condition with full factory warranty support where applicable, always worry free, plus you are purchasing from a real shop with actual expertise on Peter Lynn Kites, Gear, and Accessories - plus ready to help with any questions or support.|
Authorized Peter Lynn Power Kites Dealer Shop - Extensive Kite Model & Size Selections Available from Peter Lynn and other top brands. No Games with the WindBone, Just the Best Pricing & Service You'll Find.. (Package Discounts / Deals Always Available -let us know what gear you need and we'll put together a package that can't be beat.. Specializing in Peter Lynn Power Kites and other top brands - Contact Us for Latest Stock Options and Deals.
Peter Lynn Power Kites offer ultra premium top quality materials and construction resulting in unsurpassed performance and durability (quality/durability you will not find in a low cost foil kite "knock offs") -The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Depower Power Foil Traction Kite is a top performing mid aspect all around beginner friendly performance power foil kite and trainer kite, offering a truly amazing, fun, versatile, and power packed de-power performance kite kit in a budget friendly package.
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is the perfect budget friendly performer and beginner friendly full featured de-power foil power kite, with loads of performance to grow with.
Built to be more than a reliable companion, the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 never disappoints for freeride snow adventures. With its medium Aspect Ratio, open cell depower foil with a safety 5th line, the Lynx is the most stable kite out there. Thanks to the new ‘Stop ‘n Go’ system, which makes every adventure safe, you will never have to compromise on fast turns and slopes. The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 makes freeride snowkiting easy to get into and enjoy to the max. Lay the first tracks and experience the crunching sound of fresh powder on white covered terrains. The thrill of riding off the beaten tracks, surrounded by the peace and silence of exploring outside busy ski resorts, is within anyone’s grasp with the Lynx.
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is a medium aspect ratio, open cell depower foil with a 5th line safety that makes back country exploring easy, due to its user friendliness and versatility. The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Kite has a very predictable and smooth power delivery and it offers great turning speed to allow for quick redirects or to get going even in lighter winds. Its superb stability and controllable power build-up make the Lynx a great kite for those starting out while its acceleration and snappy controls allow for the confidence to make quick progression. And its performance in higher winds will put a smile on the face of even the most experienced riders.
New Ultralight Version Available - Peter Lynn Ultralight Lynx V5 - All New Super Performance Ultralight Version Lynx
The all new Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is now also available in a Ultralight Lynx V5 Version with 32 grams Porcher Canopy for smaller and lighter packing. The Peter Lynn Ultralight Lynx V5 Version offers increased agility and stability for more fun during your snow adventures. The Peter Lynn Ultralight Lynx V5 is available in petrol/white and white/petrol.
With the Lynx, Peter Lynn has built the ultimate in a reliable robust performance companion for freeride snow kite adventures - Simply put, the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 sets the standard in being a safe and reliable kite that makes freeride snowkiting easy to get into and enjoy to the fullest.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran looking for a high wind engine or if you are looking for a safe entry into the world of depower. No matter your skill level, the fifth version Lynx, the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is built to get you going with ease and confidence, right from the first time you launch, on up to shredding the slopes, and boosting to the moon.
To provide riders a well balanced combination of stability and maneuverability, the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is an all-round freeride design which combines the easy going flying characteristics of a beginner kite with the quick turning and smooth power build up of a performance kite.
To improve the responsiveness and turning speed of the Peter Lynn Lynx V5, Peter Lynn Has fitted it with a freshly tuned, full Dyneema® bridle and a speed system featuring the proven and trusted Ronstan® Orbit pulleys.
As safety is paramount in any entry level depower kite, Peter Lynn has incorporated a new Stop and Go safety system, this safety guarantees 100% depower on the Peter Lynn Lynx V5, even in tricky conditions and a no hassle re-launch. The system can also be used to safely launch and anchor the kite if you need to take a break.
Further improvements towards stability and superior flight characteristics can be found on the trailing edge of the Peter Lynn Lynx V5. The TE is now reinforced with a stretch free material which results in a unilaterally stable wing and a clean airflow that further improves handling and performance.
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is a medium Aspect Ratio, open cell depower foil with a 5th line safety, that offers plenty of smooth and controllable power and is very responsive to bar input.
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 offers stability and superior flight characteristics that make de-power kiting easy and accessible in a wide variety of conditions. It is this stability and predictable flight behavior that makes the Lynx perfectly suitable for experienced riders that need a safe high wind engine. Yet it is designed to be as easy and user friendly as possible to guarantee a great kiting experience even for riders just getting into the sport.
This ease of use also makes the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 a perfect first kite to learn, and also offer plenty of performance to grow with.
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 comes in a fully functional and comfortable backpack rucksack that has ample room to spare for snacks and drinks.
The optional complete package includes the Magnet bar; a 53cm bar which fits all Lynx kite sizes and is equipped with a 5th line safety release, a reliable self landing handle, high quality Samson Dyneema leader lines and an above the bar clam cleat power adjuster.
Experience the crunching sound of virgin powder while laying tracks on freshly snow covered terrain powered by the Peter Lynn Lynx V5. The thrill of riding off the beaten tracks or the peace and silence of exploring outside busy ski resorts is within any rider's grasp with the Lynx.
Safe Easy and Accessible:
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 offers amazing ease of use, making it the perfect depower foil for riders of any skill level - whether you are just getting to grips with depower kiting or are a seasoned veteran looking for a stable high wind engine. The Lynx features a stop and go system that completely shuts down power quickly and safely, yet the kite is extremely easy to get back in the air again.
Agile Yet Highly Stable:
The medium Aspect Ratio wing of the Peter Lynn Lynx V5 is designed to be as stable as possible in very different conditions. Coupled with the specially designed Dyneema® bridle System results in a highly ultra responsive, stable, and quick turning wing.
100% Depower Safety:
The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 features a full stop safety to ensure safe landings or safety releases even in tricky situations. As the safety line acts like an extra bridle which is connected to the sides of the kite, pushing the safety release makes the kite pull into a compact bundle, immediately eliminating 100% of the kites power.
The smooth and accessible power of the Peter Lynn Lynn V5 allows for a broad range of uses. Next to freeride snowkite adventures it is also perfectly suitable for landboarding, comfortable buggy cruising or teaching purposes.
Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Features:
- Stop N Go Safety System - 100% Depower, Easy Relaunch - The Lynx is equipped with a stop and go safety system that guarantees 100% depower. This system is also completely free of tangles so you can relaunch within seconds and with ease. The Stop and go system can also be used to safely land and secure your kite on the ground.
- Mirai High Tenacity RipStop Canopy Fabrics - Powerful kites need strong performance fabrics - The ultimate combination of high tenacity and light weight fabrics, for optimal strength, durability and performance.
- Gauze Covered Reinforced LE Air Intakes - Keep Snow and Dirt Out - Special ‘snag-free’ gauze over the air-intakes keeps snow and debris out of the kite. These covered air intakes are also reinforced with webbing sewn into the seams; this result in a very strong construction which helps to keep the inlets in shape.
- Tension Strap - Keeps the wing in shape - The tension strap is a technology borrowed from the Peter Lynn Twinskin kites. It’s function is to reduce the load on the bottom skin allowing it to bulge optimally.
- Reinforced Bridle Points - Double stitched X shaped, Dacron reinforced bridle points; Because of the amount of power that the bridle points get to endure throughout the life of the kite we have reinforced these points with a Dacron patch which is cross stitched onto the profile making the bridle points on the Lynx the strongest, most durable and safest on the market.
- Spliced and Stitched Koop Proof Bridle Points - Heavy Duty Connection for Extreme Use - In high end kites that get to endure extreme usage and heavy loads, a dependable connection to the kite is paramount. To ensure an extremely strong and dependable connection, Peter Lynn uses a heavy duty Samson Dyneema® line which is spliced and stitched to reduce unwanted drag.
- Secured Brake Bridle Points - Powerful kites need strong brakes - The brake bridle points on the 2015 Lynx have been moved away from the trailing edge to ensure the kite maintains its shape when cranking the bar. This result is enhanced control and stability maintained throughout the kites entire windrange.
- Pre-stretched, stitched Dynacore bridle - Strong, safe & reliable. Dynacore is a pre-stretched Dyneema® line sheathed inside a protective and durable Polyester cover. The Polyester cover protects the line from wear and tear making the bridle extremely dependable and durable. Dyneema® makes the bridle stretch proof, rendering bulky and drag inducing adjustable bridles obsolete.
- Reduced Bridle - Diagonal ribs are placed to distribute the bridle load over multiple profiles, allowing for less overall bridling.
- The speed system is made of Edelrid Dyneema and runs on ultra high performance Ronstan Orbit 20 pulleys.
- Spliced and stitched Samson bridle loop; Heavy duty connection for extreme use. In high end kites that get to endure extreme usage and heavy loads a dependable connection to the kite is paramount. To ensure an extremely strong and dependable connection Peter Lynn uses a heavy duty Samson Dyneema® line which is spliced and stitched to reduce unwanted drag.
- The brake bridle points are secured onto a Dacron patch and moved away from the trailing edge for enhanced control.
- Velcro dirt-outs; Keep it dirt free. When setting up your kite there is always a chance that sand or other debris gets inside the kite, this of course can disrupt the flight characteristics. Sand and other debris tends to accumulate in the wingtips where it can be removed through the Velcro dirt-outs.
- Complete Package Options Include Premium Accessory Set - Ready-To-Fly
Peter Lynn Lynx V5 DePower Foil Kite Specifications:
- Lynx Kite Sizes: 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m (sqm)
- Optional Control System: Peter Lynn Magnet De-power Control Bar Set
- Optional Magnet Control System Line Set: 22m; 350daN (786lb) Dyneema
Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Colors: (Color is size / model specific)
Blue - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 4M)
Green - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 6M)
Orange - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 8M)
White - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 10M)
Peter Lynn Lynx Ultralight Colorway: Petrol UL (Blue) - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Ultralight 4M + 8M)
Peter Lynn Lynx Ultralight Colorway: White UL - (Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Ultralight 6M + 10M)
Peter Lynn Lynx v5 Kite Control Configuration Options: (select from drop down options above)
Kite Only - Kite & Bridle Only + Lynx Back Pack Bag + Lynx Manual (no flying lines or control bar)
Kite Complete - Includes / Adds Peter Lynn Magnet Control Bar + 22m; 350daN (786lb) Dyneema Flying Lines + Safety Leash
Optional Peter Lynn Magnet Control Bar:
(click image to enlarge)
Peter Lynn open cell depower kites can be equipped with the optional Peter Lynn Magnet V2 Control Bar System (optional item) which is optimized for use in snow, while not compromising its suitability and ease of use for any other kite activity beyond snow. Based upon the proven Navigator bar, this Magnet system ensures functionality and safety at the highest level of performance.
The Peter Lynn Magnet v2 Control Bar is based upon the Navigator Control bar but with a few changes making it more suitable for the harsher conditions often encountered when snowkiting. The tapered bar is fitted with extra grip, color coded EVA foam making it easy to operate with gloves on, the finger grip ensures a comfortable grip when riding without gloves. The Magnet bar is fitted with the same high quality stainless steel center piece for smooth bar action.
Peter Lynn Magnet v2 Control Bar - Feature Overview
- 1. Clamcleat Power adjuster - Well working easy to use depower system. Trim your kites precisely with heavy duty clamcleat.
- 2. Self-landing handle - To securely and easily land you kite in any condition.
- 3. 1800KG Amsteel Depower Line - Strong and durable depowerline built to prevent excessive wear.
- 4. Smooth Center Hole - Prevents lines passing through to twist, knot or get tangled with each other.
- 5. Color Coded Eva Foam Grip - To always make sure that your kite is set correctly. Soft grip for maximum comfort even with gloves.
- 6. Free Spinning Depowerloop - To make sure that as you move, the kite and lines follow you too.
- 7. Safety Line Attachment - For maximum safety, the line attachment is cluster free, so that it will always be ready to work if needed.
*All Magnet bars include 500kg lines and a safety leash as standard equipment.
*Peter Lynn Magnet v2 Control Bar - Latest Upgraded V2 Model PLKB Magnet Control Bar
Peter Lynn Lynx Kite Videos:
See/click below for Demonstration & Detail on the Peter Lynn Lynx Kite:
*Note: Older Model Version Lynx V3 Model Shown in video above.
*Note: Older Model Version Lynx V3 Model Shown in video above.
Please Contact Us with any questions and for all your Peter Lynn Power Kite Needs (many other sizes, models, items, and accessories available from Peter Lynn and many other top brands), and/or any Kitesurfing, Kiteboarding, Power Kiting, Surf, SUP, Skate, and general Watersport Gear needs -if you don't see it just ask.. (used & closeout gear currently available, Latest Gear In Stock).. Local Demos also available in the NJ/NY/PA-Metro area. Authorized Peter Lynn Power Kites USA Dealer.
|Bonus WindBone Kiteboarding (Cash-Back) Store Credit/Coupons|
Included with this purchase.
Kite Coupon Code/Credit good towards the future purchase of any new in-stock regular priced kitesurfing kite 7 Meter or larger.. or Board / Gear Coupon good for any new reg price in-stock kitesurfing board or gear item offered in store (offer good for: single use/purchase, non-sale items only, in-stock items available in store, coupon/codes expire 60-days from issue date, cannot be combined with other offers, offer subject to stock availability, offer may end at any time..) Contact Us for details, questions, and/or stock availability -"if you don't see it just ask."
|NJ/NY/PA F-One, CrazyFly, Ocean Rodeo, Peter Lynn, HQ, RRD, Litewave, & Boardworks Test Center|
|- Lots of Local Demo Gear Available to Ride / Try|
**We have a large selection of latest Demo Gear from F-One, Crazyfly, Ocean Rodeo, Litewave, Peter Lynn, HQ, Boardworks, and more - Contact Us for latest demo gear availability and special requests..
Please Contact Us for the Latest Pricing, Deals, Coupons, Promotions, etc.. -No Games, Just the Best Pricing & Service You'll Find.. (Package Discounts & Deals Available -let us know what gear you need and we'll put together a package that can't be beat.
Most Items in Stock, but Stock/Availability may vary at times on certain Kites, Boards, Gear, or Special Items, every effort will be made to get your order shipped out ASAP -prompt contact will be made if any availability or ship lead time issues arise. Feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
Also, please Contact Us for all your F-One, RRD, Crazyfly, Ocean Rodeo, HQ, Peter Lynn, Litewave, Mystic, Broardworks, Bravo Elec Kite Pumps, Trainers, Kitesurfing Lessons, Kite / Kiting, and general gear needs -if you don't see it just ask.. (used & closeout gear currently available).. Extensive Demos also available in the NJ-NY-PA-Metro area (F-One, Crazyfly, Ocean Rodeo, HQ, Peter Lynn, Boardworks, & Litewave Demo Test Center).
The sport of Kiteboading can be extremely hazardous/dangerous without proper instruction/experience -those new to the sport please seek professional instruction prior to engaging in the use of kitesurfing equipment. Any Instructional or training items or material (kiteboarding DVD's, web videos, trainer kites, etc.) are not intended to replace professional instruction.
We are also now carrying the full line of RedCat Racing Performance RC Vehicles in Electric and Nitro Gas Power Options, plus RC Performance Upgrades & Replacement Parts, Yuneec RC Drones, and more - Contact Us for latest availability options and or check out our Hobby RC section for model options and details.
Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Power Kite from WindBone Kite Surf Paddle & Hobby
your Peter Lynn Power Kite Specialists.
WindBone Kite Surf Paddle & Hobby is an Authorized Peter Lynn USA Dealer Shop.